The NACC serves as the homebase for a variety of Stanford Native cultural, career, and community-focused student groups. Explore our diverse clubs and organizations below.
Our student-led subgroups allow for our Indigenous students to celebrate diversity and inspire others to embrace their culture and identity. Our cultural subgroups build a community on traditional values which enhance our daily lives, all while maintaining bonds within the Native community.
- Alaska Native Student Association (ANSA)
- California Indigenous Organization
- Diné Club
- Mariana’s Club
- Northern Plains Association (NPA)
- Pacific Islander Student Association (PISA)
- Pueblos of the Southwest (POTS)
- Tribes of the Southeast
- Stanford Indigenous Students of the Americas (SISAS)
- Stanford Language Revitalization Club