- The Bridge Peer Counseling Center
Stanford’s student run anonymous and confidential 24/7 peer-counseling center for members of the greater Stanford community.
- Vaden Health Center Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
CAPS provides a broad range of services including: crisis counseling, individual therapy, group therapy, and medication assessment and management.
- iThrive: Emotional Well-Being
- Nutrition and Healthy Body Image
- Office of Alcohol Policy & Education (OAPE)
- Recreation & Wellness Facilities and Resources
Stanford’s Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation offers a wide range of programs for championship athletic participation, physical fitness, health and well being.
- Residential Peer Health Educators (PHEs)
Peer Health Educators (PHEs) are residential staff members who are peer specialists in health and wellness in their houses. They are a culturally inclusive, highly diverse team that represents all aspects of the undergraduate student community.
- Wellness Network at Stanford
Sexual Assault & Relationship Abuse Resources
- Title IX Office
Stanford University is committed to providing an environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex (gender), including sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, sexual assault, relationship (dating and domestic) violence, and stalking. The University provides resources and reporting options to students, faculty, and staff to address concerns related to gender discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual violence prohibited by Title IX and University policy. Catherine Criswell, Title IX Coordinator, (650) 497-4955,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confidentiality Support Team (24/7): 650-725-9955
- The Office of Sexual Assault & Relationship Abuse Education & Response (SARA)
- Sexual Assault Support and Resources
- YWCA Rape Crisis Hotline: 650-493-7273 or 408-287-3000